Raise your chance being accepted by Adversal Written on April 10, 2009, by admin.
I have received too many PMs from Digitalpoint forums and emails asking for a tips to get accepted by Adversal. Honestly, I am no expert but from my research and interviews (I am referring to the answers I got from Adversal’s staff), I pretty much sure if you follow the following advise, you will likely have a bigger chance of getting accepted by them.
- Using your NON-PROXY sites, apply to Adversal.
- Make sure prior to sign ups, you blocked China [CN], Iran [IR] and Russia [RU]. Use geotargeting on your site, it helps.
- AFTER signing up, send an email to psupport -a-t- adversal -d-o-t- com and tell them a few additional details about your site such as stats screenshot etc. You may add that you have a few high traffic sites (if you really have them) and give the url out. If you are going to use it on proxies, tell them that you are also interested running their ad network on web proxy sites. You can mention this site too if needed.
- They might asked you this when they reply:
As a requirement, your site must consist of 50% North American traffic and in reviewing your application, it has been determined that more
information is necessary.
- Can you provide country stats?
- What countries are you currently blocking?
- Do you own other proxy or proxy related sites that you are planning to use Adversal on? If so, does your block list apply to these sites as well?
Things that you need to understand:
This is from Adversal staff: If the applicant’s site complies with our terms, it could simply come down to a timing issue. Applications can be turned down if we don’t have enough advertisers to fill a site’s inventory, or if we have too many sites of similar focus already active in our network. In the case of proxies, the ladder usually tends to apply more.